Pages

Feed icon

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Amala Paul New Malayalam Actress

One more import from Kerala is Amala Paul. She is making her debut in the film Veera Sekaran. She said,” I was in the modeling field in Kerala. I wanted to act in films so I gave my portfolio to my coordinator. Seeing my photos Director Navi Sudhika Kumar called me personally more import from Kerala is Amala Paul. She is making her debut in the film Veera Sekaran. She said,” I was in the modeling field in Kerala. I wanted to act in films so I gave my portfolio to my coordinator. Seeing my photos Director Navi Sudhika Kumar called me personally for the makeup test.

He said I was tailor made for the role and also said my eyes were very sensuous and gave me the opportunity. I am pairing with Veera Samar in this film. I am donning the role of a Plus 2 student ailing from a poor family. There is already an actress bearing my name so the director wanted to change my name. But I like this namwe very much.”












New Malayalam, Tamil, Hindi Movie Releases,Movie Reviews, Movie Previews, Film News Online, Picture Gallery and more...

Film Actress Hot Photo gallery
Tamil Actor Surya Photo gallery
Malayalam super star mammootty
prithviraj Photo gallery
film actors
Asin Sexy photo gallery
nayantyara Hot Stills
mohanlal movies,photo gallery,wallpapers
Cinema news
Playback singers profile,photo gallery,songs




Amala Paul,actress Amala Paul,film actress Amala Paul,mallu actress Amala Paul,malayalam actress Amala Paul,Amala Paul hot,Amala Paul sexy photos,Amala Paul images,Amala Paul stills,Amala Paul photos,Amala Paul photo gallery,Amala Paul pics,Amala Paul wallpapers,Amala Paul profile,Amala Paul biography,Amala Paul family, new actress Amala Paul,kerala actress Amala Paul,kerla model Amala Paul,Amala Paul movies,Amala Paul bikini stills,Amala Paul saree stills,Amala Paul navel show,Amala Paul rare photos,Amala Paul unseen photos,Amala Paul beach stills,Amala Paul wet,Amala Paul latest stills,Amala Paul new stills,Amala Paul photoshoot,Amala Paul online,Amala Paul website,Amala Paul blog,Amala Paul realife photos,Amala Paul event photos,Amala Paul birthday,Amala Paul wedding,Amala Paul age,Amala Paul fans

People who read this post also read :



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All the pictures and material on this blog are assumed to be taken from public domain. The copyright (if any) of these pictures and articles belongs to their orginal publisher / photographer / copyright holder as the case may be. we claim no ownership to them

If anybody has reservations / objection on the use of these material/images or find any copy-righted material on this site, then please e-mail us at hotshan.blogs@gmail.com giving detail of copy right etc. In case, the objections is found to be appropriate, the offensive material / pictures will be removed from this site immediately.

Any links provided or advertisements displayed on our site are for informational purposes only and we are not responsible for any damages or consequences. However, if you find any unsuitable link / advertisement, then please e-mail us giving detail of such links etc.

BlogCatalog